Horrible installation of gutters.Installers were leaving as I arrived home.

It was immediately obvious that one gutter was badly tilted away from the downspout. Even though there was over 100' of hose in the yard the installers didn't bother to see if they ran toward the downspouts. Called the owner who blamed me for not checking to see if the installation was done right. I was stunned.

He said they install by eyeball and fix problems later. I wondered when they planned to check for problems. If I had been a little old lady who wasn't able to climb onto the roof to check it would have been a disaster of standing water. Of the 7 runs to a downspout, 4 had standing water.

Owners son came to fix it and I asked him why so many of the gutters stuck out over the roofline. He said the industry standard was 1" over. As he checked one and it was obvious it was way over 1', the "industry standard" became 1 1/2". Upon checking, the overages from roofline range from 2" over to minus 2".

Simply sloppy installation, management that blames the customer, multiple repairs with more downspouts than I contracted for means you should avoid this company at all costs.I'll have someone come this spring and cut off the excess this spring but I'll never let these guys on my property again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jc roofing and remodeling gutter installation from Jc Roofing And Remodeling. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Jc Roofing And Remodeling to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jc Roofing And Remodeling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments