1.2
Turnaround Time

BEWARE!We went with them because they had 5 stars reviews but unfortunately it was 1 star job they replaced our roof and it was an OK job but for the money they charged I expected top notch quality work Go with SIERRA ROOFING they did my front door neighbors and I've got to say hands down to them the owner constantly came to check on how the work was coming along and they took their time to take care of every single detail and they are Very Clean not a single spec was left behind!

Beware of JC roofing they are Very dirty! They filled up my trashcan with roofing materials and left nails and trash all around my house even my brother got a flat tire. They blocked my garage door for 3 days very inconsiderate with their dump truck. They give you a date and they just never show up and they don't even call you.

They show up whenever they feel like it. I had to hire a babysitter on several occasions since they would not show up when they were supposed to. My baby was not going to be able to nap with all the hammering! You got to be on top of them.

Carlos said he would give gift card's for referrals and it's a lie.

I contacted Carlos to let him know how disappointed we were and there was no concern no response.They guy could care less.

Review about: Jc Roofing And Remodeling Roof Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments