Jc Roofing And Remodeling - Roof Replacement Review

BEWARE! We went with them because they had 5 stars reviews but unfortunately it was 1 star job they replaced our roof and it was an OK job but for the money they charged I expected top notch quality work Go with SIERRA ROOFING they did my front door neighbors and I've got to say hands down to them the owner constantly came to check on how the work was coming along and they took their time to take care of every single detail and they are Very Clean not a single spec was left behind!

Beware of JC roofing they are Very dirty! They filled up my trashcan with roofing materials and left nails and trash all around my house even my brother got a flat tire. They blocked my garage door for 3 days very inconsiderate with their dump truck. They give you a date and they just never show up and they don't even call you.

They show up whenever they feel like it. I had to hire a babysitter on several occasions since they would not show up when they were supposed to. My baby was not going to be able to nap with all the hammering! You got to be on top of them.

Carlos said he would give gift card's for referrals and it's a lie.

I contacted Carlos to let him know how disappointed we were and there was no concern no response. They guy could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jc Roofing And Remodeling Roof Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Jc Roofing And Remodeling - Horrible spouting installation

Horrible installation of gutters. Installers were leaving as I arrived home.

It was immediately obvious that one gutter was badly tilted away from the downspout. Even though there was over 100' of hose in the yard the installers didn't bother to see if they ran toward the downspouts. Called the owner who blamed me for not checking to see if the installation was done right. I was stunned.

He said they install by eyeball and fix problems later. I wondered when they planned to check for problems. If I had been a little old lady who wasn't able to climb onto the roof to check it would have been a disaster of standing water. Of the 7 runs to a downspout, 4 had standing water.

Owners son came to fix it and I asked him why so many of the gutters stuck out over the roofline. He said the industry standard was 1" over. As he checked one and it was obvious it was way over 1', the "industry standard" became 1 1/2". Upon checking, the overages from roofline range from 2" over to minus 2".

Simply sloppy installation, management that blames the customer, multiple repairs with more downspouts than I contracted for means you should avoid this company at all costs. I'll have someone come this spring and cut off the excess this spring but I'll never let these guys on my property again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jc Roofing And Remodeling Gutter Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

JC Roofing and Remodeling VERY BAD SERVICE AND QUALITY OF MATERIAL

Hi my name is Dalia I. Morales, and I hire this company for a roof repairs and the staff are ver uncorteus and inefficient, the quality of the material is very bad quality, and they charge you costs that wasn't on the estimate, specially a person named CARLOS CARMONA treat you very bad.

So don't hire this company for roofing, remodeling, flooring or other service they say they provide. Its web site is http://www.jcroofingandremodeling.com/ and they are located in 532 Mill Pond Court

Anthony, NM 88021 here in the area they have several demands for the same reason.